This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Gresley Shreeve Ltd. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected through www.gresleyshreeve.com and data gathered when using third party providers as part of usual business use (e.g. online surveys) . It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and third party providers, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site or through normal business activity. Apart from information that is publicly available, we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, survey responses or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you engaged with us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may have to share your personal data with some external third parties, including:
- Service providers
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the UK, who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the UK, who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
All data is stored online on password protected servers managed by third party application providers including Google, SurveyMonkey, Xero, Trigger and Microsoft. For details on storing procedures of data please refer to their privacy and data protection policies.